Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Short Story

Hello All,

I have posted a new short story over on my writer's blog, if you would like to check it out, click here http://writerchics.blogspot.com/. Its called 2 Lives, Same Heart. (dumb title, I know, but I couldn't think of anything better, the original one was A Woman's Choice. It felt too Hallmarky.) Its a story that I actually had a dream about, except in my dream the woman, who I named Carolyn, initially did all the sleuthing and killing, then went home to her family and went to church. Dreams are messed up, especially mine. Anyway, I kind of liked the idea though of a woman having to make a choice. Saving a young boy that reminded her of her own and risk her whole career? Or leave him to die a horrible death because it was just part of the job? You'll have to see what happens when you read the story. Please let me know what you thought about it. Like I said, it is totally different than anything else I have written, it lacks humor and dogs (I know, so boring), but I am trying to branch out and try a few different writing styles. Let me know what you think, good or bad, I'll take either, even if the latter makes me cry. ;)


1 comment:

lemai said...

hi! I love your posts. They are so amazing:) You should write more.